Huanyu China-ASEAN Legal Cooperation Centre(CALCC), approved by Chinese Ministry of Civil Affairs, and registered at the end of year 2011, is a non-governmental organization specialized in promoting and facilitating the communication and cooperation for professionals in both China and ASEAN Countries, with Chinese Law Academic Exchanges Centre, Beijing Dacheng Law Offices and Hainan Arbitration Commission as organizers.
CALCC is functioned to create a platform where legal, economic and social resources from both China and ASEAN countries could flow in, and a place where communication, exchange and cooperation are encouraged for professionals with different background, and a site where the quality and efficiency of cross-border legal services in China-ASEAN Free Trade Area (CAFTA) are heightened.
Registered and approved by Chinese Ministry of Civil Affairs, the one in China to oversee China's Law Society, China ASEAN Legal Cooperation Centre is a non governmental organization specialized in promoting and facilitating the communication and cooperation for professionals in both China and ASEAN countries.
To propel China and ASEAN legal cooperation:
To promote legal service cooperation and coodination between China and ASEAN countries, thus to establish a solid legal foundation for the comprehensive development of China-ASEAN relations.
To facilitate the integration of resources in China and ASEAN:
To develop economic and trade ties between China and ASEAN countries, by establishing closer contacts with legal and business communities of ASEAN countries, and thereby integrating relevant resources.
To promote the development of legal system in China and ASEAN:
To contribute in the development of legal systems in China and ASEAN countries, by promoting the studying, exchange and understanding of legal cultures in both China and ASEAN countries.
To meet the needs of fast development of China and ASEAN:
To facilitate the cooperation between China and ASEAN countries in the fields of trade, investment, tourism, education, and culture and make our own contribution to the prosperity, stability and rapid and harmonious development of CAFTA.
To echo China’s opening door policy:
As China's largest Special Economic Zone, Hainan is a window for China's opening door policy, and enjoys many advantages in transportation, geo-politics and government preferential policy.
Scope of Services
Collaboration and Coordination
* Set up the communication bridge for legal professional in both Chinese and ASEAN countries.
* Establish a mechanism of legal cooperation and coordination for legal professionals in China and ASEAN countries.
* Establish a mechanism of resources integration and exchange for professionals in Legal and commercial sectors.
* Organize seminars and forums to promote economic and trade ties between China and ASEAN countries.
Research and Consulting
* Provision of consulting services and legal advice for governmental offices, industry associations, companies in China and ASEAN countries.
* Provide research and advisory services regarding policy, environment, investment, trade and others.
* Information services provision on investment and trade.
* Entrusted to work on market research, feasibility study, risks assessment and others.
* Facilitate co-operation on projects.
* Provide A to Z legal services including company registration, investment acquisitions, tax planning, project financing, intellectual property protection, labor and employment management.
* Assist companies to apply for the permits or approvals from governmental offices.
* Assist Chinese companies with all their needs, such as imports and exports trading，foreign exchange，tax revenue，insurance，customs operation，commodity inspection，intellectual property and etc to assist enterprises to drawing up, checking over and modifying legal document in different business stage and as well as to the Counterparty.
* To assist Chinese enterprises to select lawyers or other intermediary agencies in ASEAN countries，and assist foreign law firms to provide professional advice for Chinese enterprises in due diligence, investment climate, legal supervision situation, project structure, financing arrangement.
Exchange and Training
* To study the laws, regulations, rules, systems and policies of China and ASEAN countries.
* To build a platform of legal training and exchanges between China and ASEAN countries
* To build a platform of legal-cultural exchanges and communication between China and ASEAN countries
* To train legal practitioners from China and ASEAN countries
* To act as third-party to consult, mediate and resolve disputes.
* To assist with ASEAN enterprises' arbitration, conciliations and dispute resolution process in China.
* To assist with Chinese enterprises' arbitration, conciliation and dispute resolution process beyond the borders.
Hainan, the largest Special Economic Zone in China, offering landing visa to passport holders of 26 countries, neighboring to ASEAN nine countries by water, sits at the point in China closest to ASEAN countries.
Hainan, the Headquarter
Hainan is Chinese largest special economic zone and the only tropical island province with the land area of 35.4 thousand square kilometers and the ocean area of approximately 2.1 million square kilometers. Hainan is the province closest to Southeast Asian countries. Hainan, designed by Chinese national strategy as the pilot region of Chinese tourism industry, will be constructed to be a world-class tourist destination with island leisure, an ecological and environmental friendly model zone, an international economic co-operation and cultural exchange platform, South China Sea resources development and services base, and National Tropical base for modern agriculture. Hainan is awarded by China's government many preferential policies on investment, taxation, and immigration.
1、The copyright of the source of all the words and pictures which come from Huanyu China- ASEAN Legal Cooperation Center in this website belongs to Huanyu China-ASEAN Legal Cooperation Center website. Any other media, websites or individuals must be attached with a clear indication, “source: Huanyu China-ASEAN Legal Cooperation Center”, when using the source which is from Huanyu China- ASEAN Legal Cooperation Center.
2、The copyright of the words and pictures which are not from Huanyu China-ASEAN Legal Cooperation Center belongs to other media or websites. When using the words and pictures, you must be retained the source of themselves.